Ways to unlock Mercedes radio code to put your stereo device in working mode once again! Read this article if you want to solve this type of problem very easily! You’ll need your Mercedes’s radio or GPS code to unlock and reset it if your battery died or is disconnected.
Mercedes Radio Code
Without visiting your nearby Mercedes service, it is simple to locate the Mercedes radio navigation code for your car. You’ll need the serial number of the device you wish to unlock as well as the VIN of your Mercedes to unlock the radio/navigation system.
How To Find Your Mercedes VIN Number
You can locate your vehicle’s digit Mercedes VIN by looking:
- At the base of the driver-side windshield
- On the title of your car
- On your proof of insurance card or insurance statement
- Also, on your statement from Mercedes services
- In surveys sent by Mercedes to new owners or customers.
Please Note: Letters A–Z and numbers 0–9 are for VINs, except the letters I–O and Q. Please make sure that the numbers and letters have not been mistakenly reversed and that you have not used the letter O in place of the number 0 if the digit VIN is not functioning properly.
Finding The Serial Number Of Your Device
Finding the serial number of the gadget you want to unlock is available in a few different ways. Please be careful of the ones that follow when looking for your product code for the first time:
If you drive a 2013–2014 Mercedes, you can start the system without entering a Mercedes radio code. For additional information on how to start the radio/navigation system, please consult your owner’s manual. The serial number is on the back of any Mercedes model from before 2001, and you must arrange a service appointment with your neighborhood Mercedes dealer.
The anti-theft ID card that arrives with the vehicle is the first place to look. When you get it, it is typically in the glove box. On a sticker found inside the glove box, the dealer may have written a label with the serial number for specific models.
If your device was manufactured in 2001 or after, you can find the serial number by examining the device display.
Every Other Model
- Switch the ignition to the ON position.
- Switch the device on and make sure the Mercedes radio code is on the screen. Go return to step 1 after pulling the backup fuse for a minute if you don’t see this message.
- Switch the gadget off.
- To turn on the device, press and hold the 1 and 6 radio preset keys simultaneously.
- The screen switches between two views: R with the serial number’s first four digits (R4432 for example,)
- And K with the serial number’s final four digits (K8823 for example.)
- Disregard the R and K and write down all 8 digits.
Mercedes Car Radio 2003–2007
- Set the ignition to the ACC position (I).
- Switch on the audio device and check to see if the Mercedes radio code is visible in the upper display. Go return to step 1 after pulling the backup fuse for a minute if you don’t see this message.
- Switch off the audio system.
- After depressing and releasing the PWR/VOL knob, push and hold the top halves of the SEEK/SKIP and CH/DISC bars. It alternates between two screens.
- The first screen shows a G and the serial number’s first four digits (for example, G9863).
- The second screen shows an S and the serial number’s final four digits (for example, S6355).
- Enter all eight digits while ignoring the G and S.
The Recovery Of Mercedes Radio Code
After gathering all of this data, go to our website during business hours and enter the information in the “get codes” area. The website is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. from Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Saturdays, and 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Sundays. So your current phone number and zip code will be required. To provide you with your confirmation number for your records, we will also need your email address. This will help you to get any Mercedes radio code combination for sure!