Guide for entering the 2013 Honda Fit radio code and retrieving Honda Fit radio serial numbers are available in this article for free! How to enter the code in a third-generation 2013 Honda Fit and display the radio serial number.
This article can help owners of the third generation (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011) Honda Fit obtain the radio’s serial number. It is possible without removing it from the dashboard and obtaining the security code online for entry to activate the radio and CD player, this automobile repair lesson appears.
2013 Honda Fit Radio Code
These DIY instructions may also be useful for owners of other Honda or Acura vehicles. Vehicles such as the Pilot, Insight, CR-Z, Accord, Civic, Fit, Crosstour, Odyssey, and Ridgeline! TSX, ILX, TLX, TL, RLX, RDX, and MDX are in this list too. They all have identical 6-CD changer radio units with the security code theft prevention feature.
The next time you turned on the radio, you might notice “ENTER CODE” on the display. The code is here if your 2013 Honda Fit vehicle’s battery is with problems for more than a few minutes. It can happen due to a dead battery, jump-starting a weak battery, or replacing the battery.
Examine your glove box and owner’s handbook before attempting to retrieve the radio’s serial number and security code. Both the radio serial number and the anti-theft security code number are in the list on a little card. In some cases, it is on a sticker that Honda includes. On this 2011 Honda Fit, the left inner side wall of the glove box had a white sticker with both codes printed on it.
In some vehicles, the leather folder containing the owner’s manual may only hold a piece of paper the size of a business card. Simply enter the security code into the radio. Do that using the “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6” preset buttons if you already know it. You only have a certain number of tries (or “tries”) to enter the code. You must complete it properly before you are with lock, so be cautious to properly enter the code. To reset the radio if you do become locked out, simply unplug the negative battery connector. The switch is on after 15 to 20 minutes.
How To Get 2013 Honda Fit Radio Code
The procedures listed here can be used to show the radio serial number on Honda vehicles manufactured in 2001 and after. (Sad to say, owners of Honda Fit vehicles manufactured in 2000 and earlier must physically remove the radio from the dashboard using a set of automotive pry bar tools to find the serial number sticker there.)
- Reset the ignition switch to the “Off” position completely.
- Then, without starting the engine, advance the ignition switch to the “Run” or “Accessory” position.
- Press and hold the radio preset buttons for numbers 1 and number 6.
- Tap the power button to start the radio while keeping the 1 and 6 preset buttons depressed.
- For roughly 5 to 10 seconds, the 10-digit radio serial number will be visible on the display. I would advise either having somebody note it down for you or immediately take a picture using your phone.
- You will need the vehicle’s VIN, phone number, and zip code. Use the same info that you provided Honda with when you first bought the vehicle. Then the radio’s serial number to obtain the radio unlock code online.
After that, enter your information on the official website (the link opens on a new page). It is easy to get the 2013 Honda Fit radio code right?